Hi, here at Nix & Nax, I've prepared some healthy, small snacks for young and hungry mouths to eat: Buckwheat Pancakes Carob & Coconut Treat Cucumber Rolls Pineapple Mint Icy Naxafruitti Crunchy Munchy Banana & Date Treat Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Slices Coconut Veggie Wrap Date & Banana Treat and more...
1 ripe banana mashed
½ cup of grated carrot
1 tbsp of white chia seeds
1 cup of rice flour
1 tbsp honey
½ cup oats (optional)
¼ cup water....
(Naturally sweet, it makes 12 Muffins)
1 1/3 cups gluten free flour (or buckwheat flour)
2/3 cup coconut flour
3 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup of coconut milk (2 cups with buckwheat flour)
1/3 cup coconut oil
½ cup honey
1 1/2 tsp baking soda organic
½ cup dates chopped
½ cup grated carrot
A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat fan forced oven to 170 degrees C.
- Mix bananas, oil and coconut milk in a bowl.
- In a separate cup, combine the honey and baking soda to make a paste then add to mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Spoon into cupcake cases |muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- They're ready when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Busy Izzy's Healthy Home-made Drizzly
1 tin coconut milk organic
½ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp sea salt
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut sugar and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to boil then lower the temperature keeping at a light simmer.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes stirring occasionally. Last 5 minutes stir more frequently.
- When thickened remove from heat.
- When still warm pour on top of Muffins.
Yummy! Write and let me know, below, just how your cupcakes go.